Thursday, December 11, 2008

Guilt Trip


Since they insist on this going to work business, Andrew and I have decided to do the guilt thing we do so well. This is the last thing they see as they go out the door.




How they leave us is beyond me? Hearts of stone!!

***Amended by Helen***

Not so much a heart of stone dude, we drag ouselves away from you every day. And as I point out to you every day, if you want to continue to live in the lush and spoiled manner you have become accustomed to, we have to work!

1 comment:

Gberger said...

They are irresistible. I think they know it, and are amazed at your strength to still walk away!
One of my favorite writers used to use this term with/about her sister: "Head of bone and heart of stone." Isn't that funny?

Heckle Jeckle Knits (Our Etsy Shop)