Sunday, July 19, 2009

Holy Crap! There's An Ogre Upstairs

As we've mentioned before, we four fantastic felines are forced into carriers and the car each weekend during the summer and taken to the beach. Over the last few weeks they have been nicer to us and not kept us incarcerated in the two bedrooms but allow us during the day to roam most of the house. We are not allowed in the kitchen because the hated dogs are in there. We are also not allowed on the top floor because, I THOUGHT, the parents don't want us in their bedrooms. But this weekend I was coming down the hall towards the stairs to the top floor.



And then I saw it:



The reason they won't let us up there is because of the ogre!!! They say it's the mother's cat, but that ain't like no cat I've ever seen. It's an ogre!!! and it scares me!!

1 comment:

Gberger said...

Wowza! That is a LOT of cat!

Heckle Jeckle Knits (Our Etsy Shop)