Monday, August 18, 2008

Busy Weekend


I am contemplating firing my ghost writer. Her priorities for the last several days have been a little skewed. I mean really, what's more important? Writing about me and keeping my blog updated? Or filling stupid orders for the store? I have heard stupid phrases like "the store pays for your food" and "the store pays for your toys", and blah, blah, blah...

A huge order arrived on Friday and I had to help them unpack it, then help pack all the packages that needed to be shipped(that took Friday night and all day Saturday), and then put the remaining inventory away. To top it all off, I guess they didn't appreciate all my help because they brought in reinforcements on Saturday in the form of their mother and god forbid she should go anywhere without the D-O-G. First thing he did was jump through my screen door that I like to climb. The good thing that came out of that was they had to replace the screen door in the kitchen and then they got a screen door for the living room door so now I have two of them.

Anyway we were all exhausted after our long weekend and here are pictures of me recuperating.







I guess I'll keep her for now cause she takes such good pictures of my favorite subject.

3 comments:

Mary Beth said...

You're very lucky you didn't get packed in the box for Texas because by the end, I was just chucking whatever was handy into packages (just kidding teachers)

the dragonfly said...

You really are adorable, Dudley. She takes good pictures.

And I'm glad you didn't get shipped to Texas.

:)

Anonymous said...

Dudley, post some more. Did you finish "recuperating"?

Heckle Jeckle Knits (Our Etsy Shop)