Thursday, August 28, 2008

My Mortal Enemy

You would not think someone so young could have a mortal enemy but I do.



This is my mortal enemy. They call it a vacuum cleaner and they say they use it to clean the rugs. I wouldn't know because they hardly ever take it out. All I know is it makes a very loud noise and sucks up anything in its path. All the big cats ran away when they took it out yesterday, but I was brave (at least I tried to be) and stayed to take on my enemy if it tried to go near my toys.




I stayed on the edge of the rug while one of them used the enemy and came dangerously close to my toys but then she saved me from having to show the enemy a thing or two because she picked up my toys for me. It's a good thing too because I think I could have taken it down. Then once the toys were safe I went with the other one into the laundry room. At least I didn't run away and hide upstairs like the others!


3 comments:

Mary Beth said...

Honestly, I live with you and I don't think you can get any cuter - and then you go and have to prove me wrong!

amanda said...

Well thank god it didn't get your toys. I would hate to see the enemy after you were done with it!

the dragonfly said...

It's a good thing you didn't have to do battle. You sure looked prepared, though!

Heckle Jeckle Knits (Our Etsy Shop)