Monday, November 10, 2008

Imitation is the Sincerest Form of Flattery


They went to the beach for the weekend and since Dudley the Baby can't be left alone overnight, they had to bring him with them. And since Dudley the Baby can't go by himself, guess who had to go with him??????? You got it! Me, Andrew, because Dudley needs company. I knew being nice to him would eventually come back to bite me! Gretel and George got to stay home by themselves. Bleah! So I cried in the car the whole way down and again the whole way home. It didn't appear to effect them in the least. As a matter of fact towards the end of the ride home, I actually think they started to tone me out!

While we were down there, she took this picture with her new toy, the iphone.



You would think these iphones were the greatest thing since sliced bread. They never put them down and they are always trying to take pictures of us with them. We usually move too fast for them to get good pictures but sometimes they prevail.

She calls this picture her black and white bookends. What happened was, I was having a very nice nap on the table but then because he has to do EVERYTHING I do, Dudley jumped up on the table and lay down in the exact position I was in. Does he not have one individual thought of his own? Now that I look at the picture, I do have to agree that at least the cat in the back is one fine looking fellow!

No comments:

Heckle Jeckle Knits (Our Etsy Shop)