Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Day 11 - 6/4/08

Weight: 11.2 oz

Feedings: Every 4 hours

Eaten in last 24 hrs: Approx 109 ml of KMR

Stimulation: Still making progress.

Tomorrow Dudley will be three weeks old. According to everything I have read, sometime in the 3rd to 4th week Dudley should start to use the bathroom all by himself. Once this happens we can change his feedings to every 5 hours. It is only an hour difference but I just cannot wait to get that extra hour back - sooooooo tired. However, even though Mr. Dudley is growing at the high end of everything I have read (which is fantastic) he still seems perfectly happy allowing me to stimulate his eliminations. While this is an intimate moment just between the two of us twice every four hours, I'm good losing those moments.

Today's picture is to give a little perspective. It shows just how tiny 11.2 oz of stud really is. Huge Eug (the perspective in the photo) is the greatest cat in the whole world. I didn't have the slightest concern that he would do anything to Dudley while I took the picture. Check out how big Dudley's back foot looks in comparison to the rest of him. Do we have another potential 20 pounder on our hands??

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's "mini-me"!!!!

amanda said...

gillian said exactly what I was thinking... It is Dr Evil and his mini me!

Mary Beth said...

Their faces do look a lot alike, don't they?

Me said...

That is the most adorable photo I think I've ever seen. Just looking at it makes you smile. I'm totally serious. Try looking at that photo with an angry face. It's just not possible. Sweet sweet lil' Dudley.

the dragonfly said...

Oh my goodness, they are absolutely adorable together!!

Najia said...

I'm so in love with Dudley. My favorite pictures are the ones where he has his sweet little pink kitten paw resting on his tiny face as he sleeps. It's the reason why I included it on my blog. Oooooooooooh, I wish you were closer!!! I would be over every day smooshing my face in his kitten fuzz AND helping with the feeding!

Did I mention I'm in love with Dudley?

Najia said...

BTW, Happy 3 Week Birthday little buddy!

Heckle Jeckle Knits (Our Etsy Shop)