Saturday, June 7, 2008

Day 14 - 6/6/08 - Dudley has a Friend...Sort Of

Weight: 13.3 oz which makes the giant increase yesterday a little better. Yesterday with all the traveling he got weighed later than normal.

Feedings: Every 4 hours - but today is the day we change to every 5 hours

Eaten in last 24 hrs: Approx 130 ml of KMR

Stimulation: Still making progress. (Still no inclination to doing on his own)

Yesterday was a quiet kind of day spent recuperating from his very long car trip. At one point I looked over and saw that Huge Eug was asleep on his back in HIS chair. So rather than let "sleeping dogs lie" I decided to see what would happen if I put Dudley in the chair with Huge Eug. So from the pictures it looks like Dudley has found a friend, when really it is more a case of Huge being 3/4 of the way asleep and trying to figure out what the hell is going on. To do Huge justice when he realized, he became bored but very carefully got down from the chair to make sure he didn't hurt Dudley.

These may be my favorite pictures I have ever taken - especially the last one.





1 comment:

Najia said...

Love these pics!!! I'm glad Eug is letting him hang around and experience touching him & snuggling into him. I hear it helps with taming some of their feral tendencies if they've been abandoned young. Just look what happened to Chumley!

Heckle Jeckle Knits (Our Etsy Shop)