Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Day 24 - 6/17/08

Weight: 1 lb 3.9 oz - I think the weight gain has slowed because Dudley is moving around more and more every day.

Feedings: Every 6 hours

Eaten in last 24 hrs: Stopped counting because on a mix of formula and 2nd Step Gruel. He is eating though, so no worries.

Stimulation: Still making progress. Much better from Saturday. I think we might be getting closer to doing on his own. Today, I just have to get him started and he does the rest on his own.

Dudley is starting to RUN and play with his toys. He had a brown mouse that he would chew on up until this weekend, when Dickon (my mother's corgi puppy) came charging into the room and stole it. When we got home I found him a red and a green mouse that we had bought last Christmas for the other cats. They hated them and have not played with them since. Dudley love them. He pounces on them, bites them, puts the tails in his mouse. When he is on the floor he actually stalks them. Of course, these are now the ONLY toys in the whole world that the other three cats want to play with. Huge took the red one away from Dudley several times yesterday and one of the cats hid the red one. I managed to get some pictures of Dudley playing with the red mouse before the other three showed up to ruin all his fun.












4 comments:

amanda said...

Dudley, you ARE the man!

Mary Beth said...

The little dude is getting so long - stretched out on my lap last night, I couldn't believe he stretched that far:)

the dragonfly said...

Gotta love a scampering kitty..

Me said...

So typical that the little red mouse is now the "hot toy" in the house with with other cats. Animals are so greedy like that. I hope little Dudley gets his favorite mouse back.

Heckle Jeckle Knits (Our Etsy Shop)