Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Day 39 - 7/2/08

Weight: 1 lb 14.7 oz

Feedings: Every 6 hours

Food: KMR 2nd Step mixed with water mixed with a spoonful of wet kitten food. Dudley is starting to show interest in the adult cats' wet food. Too bad for him his adult siblings are such pigs they won't let him near their bowls.

Poor Huge Eug is used to my undivided attention and just doesn't understand how I (the traitor) could find something as cute as he is. Dudley does not help because anytime I pay attention to Huge, Dudley acts like a jealous child and comes running over to me. Huge is starting to do the same when I pay attention to Dudley. There was one point yesterday where I had my black and white bookends sitting on each foot. 1 lb 14.7 oz on one foot and 20 lbs on the other!

More playing pictures today.



1 comment:

the dragonfly said...

Ahh, jealous kitties...

Good luck with that!

Heckle Jeckle Knits (Our Etsy Shop)