Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Day 46 - 7/9/08

Weight: 2 lb 3.6 oz

Feedings: Every 6 hours

Food: KMR 2nd Step mixed with water mixed with a spoonful of wet kitten food. SHE thinks I don't notice that there is hardly any of my formula being mixed in with the wet food. What SHE doesn't know is that I really like the wet food and will be fine when there is no more formula.

STAIRS ARE THE GREATEST THINGS EVER!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know why SHE kept me from them for so long! I love going up and down them and I am very good at it. Sometimes I just go up them so I can come back down again. This morning I showed HER and THE OTHER ONE just how good I was by running up and down them several times. Maybe after I'm done posting this blog I will run up and down them again, just because I CAN!

I have learned a new trick to get what I want. I can climb HER legs. SHE seems to enjoy it because when I do it I get more of those happy sounds in a very high pitched voice "OW! OW! OW!". I don't know why SHE has to be so shrill about her happiness, especially first thing in the morning!

Speaking of first thing in the morning, this is my favorite sleeping pose.



Off to run the stairs!

1 comment:

Ahava said...

I LOVE the way he sleeps!! I just want to pick him up and snuggle him!! He's irresistible!!

Heckle Jeckle Knits (Our Etsy Shop)