Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Day 52 - 7/15/08

Weight: 2 lb 6 oz

Feedings: Every 6 hours

Food: About 1/2 can of Kitten Wet Food each feeding.

Sorry I haven't posted for a couple of days. Sunday I was too busy being BAD Dudley - did you ever have one of those days where you just want to be B-A-D? Well, since I am still small and cute I can get away with them. I started Sunday by spilling Diet Coke all over THE OTHER ONE'S work computer. You want to see people jump? Try spilling something on a computer. THE OTHER ONE shouldn't bring home the laptop from work anyway! After I did that SHE banished me to the room with the other cats, so I tormented George and Andrew for a bit. Then, Andrew and I were being buds and we sat in the window together. We made a pact that when SHE came we would have to move like the wind, because we knew SHE would find us adorable and want to take our picture. True to form, SHE came in and saw us and said "Don't Move! I'll be right back!" Yeah right, don't move! By the time SHE came back, Andrew was in one room and I was in the other. SHE called us some really nasty names after that. Totally uncalled for!

Then I pretty much spent the rest of the day crying if they put me down on the floor and then when they would pick me up I would bite them. Finally, since it was very hot I got tired and curled up on HER shoulder and went to sleep. SHE, of course, complained that I was very hot but there's a price to pay to being my human.

Yesterday, I wanted to post but SHE was very greedy with the computer. SHE had to send out all HER orders that came in over the weekend and didn't get done until 9:30PM and that is just too late for me. Plus I was too busy sleeping with THE OTHER ONE in front of the TV.

Though I am getting bigger every day, I still like HER to be within my sight at all times. I get worried when I can't see HER. SHE went somewhere without me yesterday and I couldn't find HER anywhere. I searched all over the house and SHE was gone. I finally just went to HER bed because SHE had to come back to bed at some point and would find me. When SHE got back I think SHE got kind of worried that I wasn't where SHE had left me because there was a little bit of a panic note to HER voice as SHE called my name (serves HER right). When SHE found me you could tell SHE felt sorry for me (I made sure I looked pretty pathetic sitting on that big bed all by myself). SHE said SHE had only gone to the post office and it was only a 1/2 hour but it felt longer than that. Every time SHE leaves, George, Gretel and Andrew tell me SHE's never coming back. I really don't believe them, but still they might be telling the truth...

I found out this weekend that I LIKE ice cream. Oh it is sooooooooooo good. I get little chills when I sneak it from THEIR bowls, and they laugh at me but it is so worth it.

Nowadays, I move so fast the only time she can get good pictures of me is when I am sleeping - which I don't do so much any more. Sometimes I get the feeling SHE would like me to sleep more, but I'm a busy man with places to go and older cats to torment. Today's pictures are of me (surprise, surprise) in what SHE calls my food hangover. I do not see the humor here but at least SHE amuses HERSELF. SHE calls it my food hangover because with all the running and jumping and tormenting and biting when it is time to eat, I'm HUNGRY. So I eat alot and kind of fast. Then I have about 10 minutes more of running around time before sleep just takes over - hence the whole food hangover.




No comments:

Heckle Jeckle Knits (Our Etsy Shop)