Saturday, July 12, 2008

Day 49 - 7/12/08

Weight: 2 lb 4 oz

Feedings: Every 6 hours

Food: About 1/2 can of Kitten Wet Food each feeding.

OH MY GOD!!!! DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT SHE DID TO ME LAST NIGHT????? SHE put me in a prison!!!!!!!! Friday nights are travelling nights when THEY take us to LBI. Up until last night I have traveled very well in an open box. But then last night...totally blind sided!!!!! THEY were putting the other three in their carriers/prisons for the travel and before I know it I am locked up in my own prison. What the hell people????? And do you know what kind of sympathy I got from HER?????????? SHE just kept saying to me "You wanted to be like one of the big boys!" Blah, Blah, Blah...whatever. I can be like the big boys and still not be imprisoned. Do you think I can call Cat DYFS on HER? I was so upset that by the time we got there I could only eat about 1/2 my food, so of course this morning I was S-T-A-R-V-I-N-G.

Speaking of being one of the big boys, here is a picture of me hanging with the boys.

2 comments:

Mary Beth said...

the upside to having you in prison? 3 slightly less stressed out cats and one driver who is not constantly looking under her feet to see if she is stepping on kittens! A trade-off I can live with:)

the dragonfly said...

Aww..poor little Dudley.

(...but I think you'll survive...)

:)

Heckle Jeckle Knits (Our Etsy Shop)